Programs and Services
We believe that our seniors have played a critical role in creating the history of our communities and towards the preservation of our families. We honor them by providing supportive services and programming to meet their needs.
CAPP offers bilingual services and programming (virtual and in person) for income eligible seniors age 60+
- Individualized support and referrals
- Well-rounded activities that promote health, wellness, creativity, and community
- Catered meals (in person congregate and home delivery)
- Interactive community outings
- Participating seniors are also informed about and have direct access to a wide-range of CAPP services like Heating Assistance, Food Pantry, Tax Preparation and more!
Contact us to learn how to join our growing community:
Senior Program Coordinator
401-273-2000 Ext. 309
Veronica V. RodriguezDirector of Community Services
401-273-2000 Ext. 305
Enrollment is Open and Ongoing